Too many people were lulled into thinking that hunger was no longer an issue in Ventura County. CM+PR worked closely with CEO Bonnie Atmore to develop a new initiative to re-educate consumers on how and why to help.
The Share16 initiative seeks to educate and change that way of thinking, asking EVERYONE to #Share16 and join the fight against hunger in Ventura County.
Results of food drives immediately improved through the launch of the successful rebranded program.
- A full media schedule including radio, print, and digital advertising
- A full suite of promotional materials for distribution throughout the campaign
- Press and public relations outreach
- An integrated social media campaign across all participant and sponsor platforms
- Professional newsletters and e-blasts
- Meetings and community events with FOOD Share Administration and Board of Directors
- Opportunities to sponsor t-shirts, signage, buttons and other grass-roots marketing materials
“I’ve had the blessing and privilege of working alongside one of Ventura County’s most generous souls and top community leaders. Denise Bean White is a soft spoken, behind the scenes ultra-effective partner in ensuring each of the clients, causes, and companies she cares have the most successful community outreach platform to build their business from. Her whole team is behind her in their efforts all following in the footsteps of giving and service above self. It is these quiet, humble souls that do the heavy lifting and make it possible for us to have reach our goals.“
– Bonnie Atmore, President & CEO, FOOD Share